Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crowns

I've always been a fan of flower crowns, so I'm really excited to see them becoming such a popular wedding trend. 

If you are the DIY type, I suggest you get yourself down to Michael's and do a couple of test runs, keep in mind however, if you plan to use real flowers the day of your ceremony, you will want to practice with live flowers at some point.  They will be more gentle you don't want the crown falling apart at some point during the wedding activities. 

Cocoroas recently posted 15 different tutorials if you decide the DIY route is for you. 

Here's is my favorite.



If you prefer to have someone else create the crown for you, there are many vendors available.  Some of my favorites are found on Etsy.  Skill levels and prices can vary.  


honeycomb

I get excited when the people at Cult Gaia post new pictures to their Instagram page. Their items make me want to wear a flower crown everyday.  Their Lana crown, in purple, is on my list to things to figure into my spring and summer wardrobe. 

Don't forget to measure your head size before you get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment