Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lush Products

Lush Products

Lush Products

I am probably one of the biggest LUSH fans that I know and have gotten my family members hooked on their products also.

I always have their products on my gift "wish-lists" that I hand out to friends, family, co-workers and even strangers if asked. 

Recently I was in their Perimeter Mall location here in Atlanta, and maybe it was because I was dressed in all black, but before I realized it, I was making suggestions to a lady that asked what would I recommend.

That got me to thinking, what great gifts these products would make for wedding attendants or that very very special guest.   Most items are also available in gift sets, or you can use their scarves and wraps to make your own gifts.

Brainstorm in place, I headed to the food court, went to their website and went to hunting for gifts ideas that I would suggest. 

In a world where often things are described as "green" or "eco-friendly", you will find that the LUSH company holds true to their policy of making products from organic products and essential oils. Products are made by hand and only vegetarian products are used. 

If you live near a LUSH store, I would suggest going inside and getting a few "try-me".   They are happy to give you "samples" of certain products.

Top row, left to right 

1.  Soft Coeur (The Honeymooner) - A massage bar made with honey, chocolate, cocoa butter and almond oils.   Who refuses honey or chocolate?

2.  Neon Love Soap - Made with bergamont, rosewood and cinnamon.

3.  Olive Branch Shower Gel - Go on, admit it, you went into bridezilla mode, and you owe someone an apology, olive branch.  This shower gel is a blend of organic olive oils, sea salt and fresh mandarin juice.  Its uplifting scent will bring peace of mind to that one person who went above and beyond in dealing with you and your pre-wedding jitters.

Bottom Row, left to right 

1.  25:43 Perfume - LUSH inventor and co-founder Mark Constantine created this perfume for his son's wedding.  A light and clean scent with layers of lime, lemongrass, vanilla, and listsea are used to create this fragrance. 

2.  Love Solid Perfume - Citrus, rose and jasmine oil.   Can be worn by men and women.  Layers of apples and cinnamon spice provide a comforting scent. 

3.   It Started With A Kiss - Lip tint, will give you a sheer ruby red pout.  Can also be worn as a cheek stain.  The LUSH rep advises that you use a lip scrub before using this product to remove any dead skin from your lips.

4.  Sex Bomb - Insert giggle.  This may be one to keep for yourself.   Even the LUSH people call it an aphrodisiac.  It contains jasmine and ylang ylang.  Soya milk will turn your water  milky and turns any bath into a opulent soak.  One of their best selling items. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment